PM Nawaz's statement about NAB challenged in LHC
Gohar Nawaz Sindhu, PTI Lawyers’ Wing President, has taken a stance that the NAB was an independent and sovereign institution and not functioning under the command of PM Secretariat, but the prime minister has attempted to influence it by issuing a controversial statement.
He prayed the court to take notice of the PM's statement in the larger public interest.
PM Nawaz Sharif had said that the NAB has been harassing government officials while addressing party workers in Bahawalpur.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021