PM Nawaz's statement about NAB challenged in LHC
Gohar Nawaz Sindhu, PTI Lawyers’ Wing President, has taken a stance that the NAB was an independent and sovereign institution and not functioning under the command of PM Secretariat, but the prime minister has attempted to influence it by issuing a controversial statement.
He prayed the court to take notice of the PM's statement in the larger public interest.
PM Nawaz Sharif had said that the NAB has been harassing government officials while addressing party workers in Bahawalpur.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021