Honor partners with Daily Pakistan for ‘Packed with Entertainment’ concert tour
The Youth Ambassador for Honor, Asim Azhar has become a prominent Pakistani music figure over the course of his rapid career. He’s been committed to his fans across the country and this shows with his new concert tour all over the country.
As their youth ambassador, HONOR is enabling Asim Azhar to visit several cities across the nation and serenade them with his electrifying performances to bring entertainment for all the fans and youth of Pakistan. The biggie is that the concert is FREE OF COST! YES – you just have to be HONOR fan who wants to enjoy their day packed with entertainment. Yep – you hear it right. FREE for all!
The journey started back in Lahore on October 27, 2018 when Honor celebrated their success benchmark of 10,000 Honor 8X users in a short span of time by celebrating it with none other than, the customers itself by giving them an electrifying performance by Asim Azhar with no entry fees.
Now HONOR is back to bring this journey on a whole new level by bringing it to Islamabad, on 22nd Feb at The Centaurus Mall; while dates for Faisalabad and Sialkot are yet to be announced.
But the biggest news in the history of entertainment industry in Pakistan is that HONOR’s ambassador and Pakistan’s most popular celebrity, model and actress, Mehwish Hayat will be performing live on the stage for the very first time in Pakistan!
Mehwish shared the stage with Asim by giving her a special and exclusive performance for the HONOR fans in Lahore on February 15th.
Asim performed live at the press and media meetup for the HONOR 8C in Karachi on the 31st of January, the event was a star-studded affair with many of our country’s top celebrities, including Honor Pakistan Brand Ambassador Mehwish Hayat.
The event was covered by leading publications around the country.
Follow Asim Azhar and Honor Pakistan across social platforms for more information regarding dates and venues for your cities. Don’t forget to follow the event on the official Facebook Page of Honor Pakistan to stay updated:
Faisalabad:To be announced
Sialkot: To be announced
HONOR is a leading smartphone e-brand under the Huawei Group. In line with its slogan, “For the Brave”, the brand was created to meet the needs of digital natives through internet-optimized products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.
Stay connected to know more!
- Muhammad Waseem’s defiant knock carries New York Strikers past Samp ...06:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill five terrorists in North Waziristan operation06:33 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Imran Khan challenges FIA authority to probe cipher audio leak case06:11 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Russia agrees to provide crude oil, petrol at discounted rates to ...05:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alishbah Anjum and Jannat Mirza's new video breaks the internet05:00 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022