Honor partners with Daily Pakistan for ‘Packed with Entertainment’ concert tour
The Youth Ambassador for Honor, Asim Azhar has become a prominent Pakistani music figure over the course of his rapid career. He’s been committed to his fans across the country and this shows with his new concert tour all over the country.
As their youth ambassador, HONOR is enabling Asim Azhar to visit several cities across the nation and serenade them with his electrifying performances to bring entertainment for all the fans and youth of Pakistan. The biggie is that the concert is FREE OF COST! YES – you just have to be HONOR fan who wants to enjoy their day packed with entertainment. Yep – you hear it right. FREE for all!
The journey started back in Lahore on October 27, 2018 when Honor celebrated their success benchmark of 10,000 Honor 8X users in a short span of time by celebrating it with none other than, the customers itself by giving them an electrifying performance by Asim Azhar with no entry fees.
Now HONOR is back to bring this journey on a whole new level by bringing it to Islamabad, on 22nd Feb at The Centaurus Mall; while dates for Faisalabad and Sialkot are yet to be announced.
But the biggest news in the history of entertainment industry in Pakistan is that HONOR’s ambassador and Pakistan’s most popular celebrity, model and actress, Mehwish Hayat will be performing live on the stage for the very first time in Pakistan!
Mehwish shared the stage with Asim by giving her a special and exclusive performance for the HONOR fans in Lahore on February 15th.
Asim performed live at the press and media meetup for the HONOR 8C in Karachi on the 31st of January, the event was a star-studded affair with many of our country’s top celebrities, including Honor Pakistan Brand Ambassador Mehwish Hayat.
The event was covered by leading publications around the country.
Follow Asim Azhar and Honor Pakistan across social platforms for more information regarding dates and venues for your cities. Don’t forget to follow the event on the official Facebook Page of Honor Pakistan to stay updated:
Faisalabad:To be announced
Sialkot: To be announced
HONOR is a leading smartphone e-brand under the Huawei Group. In line with its slogan, “For the Brave”, the brand was created to meet the needs of digital natives through internet-optimized products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.
Stay connected to know more!
- Shahid appointed captain of Royal Palm Golf Club12:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan repayment for Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021