Pakistan considers Yasir Shah for quarterfinal
Younis said, while talking to reporters, we will have a look at the pitch before finalising the playing eleven. “It’s a big match and Australia have been playing great cricket here”.
Pakistan can beat Australia if keep playing positive cricket, he said.
Younis termed the loss of Muhammad Irfan a ‘tragedy’ , anyhow extended his hope to win against Australia even then.
Earlier Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) had hinted at inclusion of Junaid Khan or Saeed Ajmal in replacement of the injured Muhammad Irfan if the team qualifies for the semifinals.
- Pakistan Army inducts new air defence system11:55 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- ‘Biggest’ event of Pakistan’s history planned for 12th of ...11:23 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan's son to stay in jail till Oct 20 as Mumbai court ...11:15 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Security forces kill wanted terrorist in North Waziristan operation10:52 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup update: PCB cancels scenario match, declares players ...10:33 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021