Lahore: Firing incident claims three lives
According to police, victims Ayub, Shakoor and Naeem were going to court for a hearing when the opposition party stopped them at Azadi Chowk and opened firing over resistance.
Reportedly, Ayub and Shakoor lost their lives on the spot while Naeem was rushed to hospital in critical condition where he later succumbed to the injuries. Police sources said Ayub and Shakoor were brothers.
A passerby also received wounds in the mishap, Dunya News reported.
Police officers arrived at the scene and launched an investigation into the matter, soon after the tragedy.
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021