Gaza carnage: PM Abbasi attends extraordinary OIC summit in Istanbul
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Friday flew off to Turkey to attend the 7th Extraordinary Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Summit called to discuss killings of dozens of Palestinians during protests in Gaza earlier this week.
The prime minister left for the brother country through a special plane from Noor Khan Airbase. He is flanked by Defense Minister Khurram Dastagir, Dr Abid Riaz, Fahad Inayatullah, Ali Jahangir Siddiqui and other officials.
The summit is being held today, 18 May 2018 in Istanbul to discuss the grave situation in the aftermath of blatant human rights violations by the occupying forces in the state of Palestine.
The moot will focus on the latest incidents of violence in the Gaza strip where over 60 civilians have been mercilessly killed by the occupying Israeli forces and scores of others have sustained injuries including women, children and the elderly.
Pakistan condemns Israel’s state terrorism in ... 02:41 PM | 16 May, 2018
NEW YORK - Pakistan has strongly condemned Israel’s acts of state terrorism in Gaza, which had claimed the lives of ...
While condemning the human rights violations by the occupying Israeli force, Pakistan's premier will reiterate the support of the people and Government of Pakistan for the establishment of a viable, independent and contiguous state of Palestine.
On May 14, at least 61 Palestinian people were killed by the Israeli military and more than 2,700 injured along the Gaza border on Monday, health officials said, as the US officially moved its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
At least 61 killed by Israeli forces in Gaza ... 08:15 AM | 15 May, 2018
GAZA CITY - At least 61 people have been killed by the Israeli military and more than 2,700 injured along the Gaza ...
This is the largest number of fatalities suffered in one day since the latest round of protests began more than six weeks ago, the Palestinian Ministry of Health announced.
Serving as the OIC president, Turkey convened in December 2017 the countries of the organization to coordinate a response to the transfer of the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, in violation of the United Nations resolutions on the status of the city.
OIC Summit: Muslim leaders reject Trump, call for ... 07:16 PM | 13 Dec, 2017
ISTANBUL - Leaders of Islamic countries have called for East Jerusalem to be recognized as the capital of Palestine, ...
The summit declared East Jerusalem – which the international community regards as annexed by Israel – “as the capital of the State of Palestine” and urged the world to follow suit.
- Foodpanda Pakistan provides monetary assistance to their heroes ...10:32 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: China mourns COVID-19 victims06:29 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019