Gaza carnage: PM Abbasi attends extraordinary OIC summit in Istanbul
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Friday flew off to Turkey to attend the 7th Extraordinary Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Summit called to discuss killings of dozens of Palestinians during protests in Gaza earlier this week.
The prime minister left for the brother country through a special plane from Noor Khan Airbase. He is flanked by Defense Minister Khurram Dastagir, Dr Abid Riaz, Fahad Inayatullah, Ali Jahangir Siddiqui and other officials.
The summit is being held today, 18 May 2018 in Istanbul to discuss the grave situation in the aftermath of blatant human rights violations by the occupying forces in the state of Palestine .
The moot will focus on the latest incidents of violence in the Gaza strip where over 60 civilians have been mercilessly killed by the occupying Israeli forces and scores of others have sustained injuries including women, children and the elderly.
Pakistan condemns Israel’s state terrorism in ... 02:41 PM | 16 May, 2018
NEW YORK - Pakistan has strongly condemned Israel’s acts of state terrorism in Gaza, which had claimed the lives of ...
While condemning the human rights violations by the occupying Israeli force, Pakistan 's premier will reiterate the support of the people and Government of Pakistan for the establishment of a viable, independent and contiguous state of Palestine .
On May 14, at least 61 Palestinian people were killed by the Israeli military and more than 2,700 injured along the Gaza border on Monday, health officials said, as the US officially moved its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
At least 61 killed by Israeli forces in Gaza ... 08:15 AM | 15 May, 2018
GAZA CITY - At least 61 people have been killed by the Israeli military and more than 2,700 injured along the Gaza ...
This is the largest number of fatalities suffered in one day since the latest round of protests began more than six weeks ago, the Palestinian Ministry of Health announced.
Serving as the OIC president, Turkey convened in December 2017 the countries of the organization to coordinate a response to the transfer of the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, in violation of the United Nations resolutions on the status of the city.
OIC Summit: Muslim leaders reject Trump, call for ... 07:16 PM | 13 Dec, 2017
ISTANBUL - Leaders of Islamic countries have called for East Jerusalem to be recognized as the capital of Palestine, ...
The summit declared East Jerusalem – which the international community regards as annexed by Israel – “as the capital of the State of Palestine” and urged the world to follow suit.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019