Dolphin Force foils bank robbery bid in Lahore
Reports in local media say five robbers broke into the bank after breaking the locks in connivance with the security guard. They also sprayed paint on the CCTV camera before breaking the lockers inside the bank.
However, upon receiving a tip, the squads of Dolphin Force and Police Response Unit (PRU) cordoned off the bank and later nabbed all the robbers.
A total of Rs90 million in foreign and local currency, and 20kg of gold (in jewelery) was recovered from the robbers.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021