All institutions on same page to make Pakistan stronger: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said that all state institutions were on the same page for the betterment of Pakistan, and vowed to implement the rule of law in the country at any cost.
The premier stated this during a meeting with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Dr Babar Awan where political and legal matters came under discussion.
He clarified that accountability has and will always be the main priority of his government, adding that no NRO will be given to anyone.
He added that corruption was eating out the country like a termite. Institutions needed to be overhauled to improve their working, he said.
During the meeting, the premier also informed the PTI leader that his government would take a major action this month to provide relief to the masses.
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022