All institutions on same page to make Pakistan stronger: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said that all state institutions were on the same page for the betterment of Pakistan, and vowed to implement the rule of law in the country at any cost.
The premier stated this during a meeting with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Dr Babar Awan where political and legal matters came under discussion.
He clarified that accountability has and will always be the main priority of his government, adding that no NRO will be given to anyone.
He added that corruption was eating out the country like a termite. Institutions needed to be overhauled to improve their working, he said.
During the meeting, the premier also informed the PTI leader that his government would take a major action this month to provide relief to the masses.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021