All institutions on same page to make Pakistan stronger: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said that all state institutions were on the same page for the betterment of Pakistan, and vowed to implement the rule of law in the country at any cost.
The premier stated this during a meeting with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Dr Babar Awan where political and legal matters came under discussion.
He clarified that accountability has and will always be the main priority of his government, adding that no NRO will be given to anyone.
He added that corruption was eating out the country like a termite. Institutions needed to be overhauled to improve their working, he said.
During the meeting, the premier also informed the PTI leader that his government would take a major action this month to provide relief to the masses.
- Coronavirus: Death toll crosses 100 in China12:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019