Oppo Reno2 with Quad Rear Cameras Launched in Pakistan: Price, Specifications, Sale offers
LAHORE - OPPO Reno2 and Reno2 F models on Thursday launched in Pakistan. Both the devices are the latest iteration of OPPO’s popular Reno series, coming packed with photography-enhancing features.
The quad-camera setup includes 5x Hybrid Zoom allowing users to get far closer to a subject, ultra-clear night shots even under the nearly-no-light condition on Ultra Dark Mode and super-stable video shooting on the go thanks to Ultra Steady Video.
“Inheriting the already rich creative spirit of the Reno Series, this latest iteration presents our users with even more creative possibilities, empowering them to discover new perspectives,” said George Long, CEO OPPO Pakistan. “Its advanced camera technology performs superbly in a range of environments and scenarios, from vast landscapes to confined alleyways, or sun-kissed beaches to dim, moonless nights.”
Oppo Reno 2 price, sale offers
• The OPPO Reno2 in Luminous Black and Ocean Blue with 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM will be available on 26th October starting at Rs 79,999.
• The OPPO Reno2 F in Lake Green and Sky White with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM will be initially available on October 26 starting at Rs. 59,999.
*Prices and availability may vary among different markets.
Oppo Reno 2 specifications, features
The dual-SIM Oppo Reno 2 runs Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 on top and features a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1,080 x 2,400 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of 93.1 per cent, Gorilla Glass 6 protection, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. At the back, the smartphone is protected by a Gorilla Glass 5. It is also powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730GSoC, paired with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage.
For photos and videos, the Oppo Reno 2 sports a quad rear camera setup that has a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor -- assisted by a 13-megapixel telephoto lens, with 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, and 20x digital zoom support. The camera setup also includes an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with 116-degree field of view and a dedicated 2-megapixel monochrome lens. For selfies, there is a 16-megapixel sensor available on the shark-fin style elevating camera module.
The Oppo Reno 2 comes preloaded with Hyper Boost 2.0, Frame Boost, and Touch Boost technologies to deliver a smooth user experience. Besides, the phone packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 tech.
The Reno2 series features seamless, one-piece curved bodies, and with three-layer stripping technology, OPPO has achieved a glossier, multi-toned look that shows off different colour shades from different angles. They feature rear cameras that remain hidden under the back cover, which itself is made from durable 5th Generation Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
The OPPO Reno2 series features fast and safe VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 technology. This uses a new VFC algorithm, significantly shortening the final 10% of charging time by doubling the trickle charging speed. VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 combines with the Reno2 series’ 4,000mAh (Typ) battery to provide users with a much longer-lasting battery.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019