PIA to operate 13 flights on new routes
The official said that two mores flight routes will be functional from Karachi to Toronto and will bring the airline’s total number of flights to Canada to five.
An additional seven flights will be added to the Jeddah route, bringing the total number of flights to 42 per week from Pakistan to Jeddah.
The spokesperson said that from October 28, there will be two weekly flights between Quetta and Jeddah, while there will be two flights per week from Multan to Riyadh and Dubai.
He said that the airline has also resumed flights from Islamabad to Kuala Lumpur on October 14. The airlines are also aiming to increase the number of flights from Islamabad to Birmingham. The PIA will also start direct flight operation for America soon.
These new flights will help boost the airline’s revenue, he hoped.
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan lodges protest with India for latest ceasefire violation ...05:57 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- NAB arrests son of PPP's late Amin Fahim for corruption05:54 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020