PIA to operate 13 flights on new routes
The official said that two mores flight routes will be functional from Karachi to Toronto and will bring the airline’s total number of flights to Canada to five.
An additional seven flights will be added to the Jeddah route, bringing the total number of flights to 42 per week from Pakistan to Jeddah.
The spokesperson said that from October 28, there will be two weekly flights between Quetta and Jeddah, while there will be two flights per week from Multan to Riyadh and Dubai.
He said that the airline has also resumed flights from Islamabad to Kuala Lumpur on October 14. The airlines are also aiming to increase the number of flights from Islamabad to Birmingham. The PIA will also start direct flight operation for America soon.
These new flights will help boost the airline’s revenue, he hoped.
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:44 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7 – Rizwan-led Sultans need 125 runs to win against Babar's Kings09:40 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Shehzad Roy's hilarious video breaks the internet06:59 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021