PM Imran chairs high-level meeting, discusses steps to control smuggling
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has chaired a high-level meeting in Islamabad on control of smuggling and reviewed the steps taken to check it.
Interior Minister Brig (r) Ejaz Ahmed Shah, Law Minister Barrister Farogh Naseem, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan and senior officials attended the meeting.
Earlier, the interior minister called on the prime minister and discussed issues of relevance, the Radio Pakistan reported.
In the meantime, former Federal Secretary Younas Dagha also called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad.
The prime minister appreciated the long meritorious services of Younas Dagha.
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019