PM Imran chairs high-level meeting, discusses steps to control smuggling
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has chaired a high-level meeting in Islamabad on control of smuggling and reviewed the steps taken to check it.
Interior Minister Brig (r) Ejaz Ahmed Shah, Law Minister Barrister Farogh Naseem, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan and senior officials attended the meeting.
Earlier, the interior minister called on the prime minister and discussed issues of relevance, the Radio Pakistan reported.
In the meantime, former Federal Secretary Younas Dagha also called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad.
The prime minister appreciated the long meritorious services of Younas Dagha.
- Azhar, Misbah,Babar,Imad and Shan attend The Cube Design Service's ...04:04 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019