PM Imran chairs high-level meeting, discusses steps to control smuggling
Interior Minister Brig (r) Ejaz Ahmed Shah, Law Minister Barrister Farogh Naseem, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan and senior officials attended the meeting.
Earlier, the interior minister called on the prime minister and discussed issues of relevance, the Radio Pakistan reported.
In the meantime, former Federal Secretary Younas Dagha also called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad.
The prime minister appreciated the long meritorious services of Younas Dagha.
- Man accused of blasphemy walks free after 10 years in jail12:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Brendan Taylor faces ICC ban after a blackmail plot by Indian ...11:28 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan slips 16 positions to 140th in corruption perception index ...10:46 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Tariq Mahmood-ul-Hassan appointed PM’s aide on overseas Pakistanis09:49 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramsha Khan and Ahad Mir pair up for an upcoming Ramadan play06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021