GDA's Moazim Abbasi defeats PPP in PS-11 Larkana-II by-poll
LARKANA - In the by-election of PS-11 Larkana-II, Grand Democratic Alliance candidate Moazzam Ali Khan Abbasi won by securing 31,500 votes.
According to unofficial result from all 138 polling stations, Moazzam Ali Khan Abbasi got 31,500 votes whereas Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) candidate Jameel Ahmed Soomro secured 26,021 votes.
The seat fell vacant after the Supreme Court de-seated GDA’s Moazzam Abbasi for failing to declare his assets in his nomination papers.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019