GDA's Moazim Abbasi defeats PPP in PS-11 Larkana-II by-poll
LARKANA - In the by-election of PS-11 Larkana-II, Grand Democratic Alliance candidate Moazzam Ali Khan Abbasi won by securing 31,500 votes.
According to unofficial result from all 138 polling stations, Moazzam Ali Khan Abbasi got 31,500 votes whereas Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) candidate Jameel Ahmed Soomro secured 26,021 votes.
The seat fell vacant after the Supreme Court de-seated GDA’s Moazzam Abbasi for failing to declare his assets in his nomination papers.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019