Ashraf Ghani in Tehran to strengthen ties
This is the maiden trip of Ghani to the neighboring country since came into power.
He is accompanied by Afghan foreign minister Salahuddin Rabbani, finance minister Eklil Ahmad Hakimi, mines and petroleum minister Daud Saba and minister of refugees and repatriation Sayed Hussain Alemi Balkhi.
Iran is a major investor in Afghanistan's roads and bridge projects as well as in its agriculture and healthcare.
The trade ties between the two countries over the past decade have grown considerably with Iran importing fresh and dried fruits, minerals, precious stones, spices, nuts, carpets, agricultural products as well as handicrafts from Afghanistan.
- PAKvENG, 2nd Test – Babar Azam dismissed early as Pakistan resume ...10:32 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Netherlands out of World Cup after losing to Argentina on penalties10:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Azam Swati’s farmhouses sealed over illegal construction09:44 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill four TTP militants in KP operation09:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan's bag misplaced by Saudi Airlines10:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022