US woman gives birth to five girls in 4 minutes
The Woman's Hospital of Texas in Houston says it took four minutes for mother Danielle Busby to deliver the babies by Caesarean section on April 8.
Busby, her husband Adam and her eldest daughter, Blayke, welcomed Olivia Marie, Ava Lane, Hazel Grace, Parker Kate and Riley Paige.
Dr Alexander Reiter delivered the babies - who were born premature at 28 weeks - with help from more than a dozen medical personnel.
The hospital says the babies are the first set of all-female quintuplets born in America.
The mother had an intra-uterine insemination for both her pregnancies.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022