Pakistan urges implementation on two-state solution for Palestine conflict at UNSC
Speaking in a Security Council debate on the situation in the Middle East, Pakistan's permanent representative at UN Maleeha Lodhi said Israel is thwarting the possibility of resolving the IsraeliPalestinian conflict through its policy of expanding settlements and demolitions of Palestinians homes.
The Pakistani envoy said unless the Israeli government agrees to resume the implementation of the two state solution, halts and reverses its policy of expanding settlements, the UN Security Council must adopt a legally binding plan to implement the two state solutions.
She said an independent and viable state of Palestine, based on the pre-1967 borders, with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as its capital, must remain our objective.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021