PM Nawaz launches Montessori classes in FG schools
The initiative is part of Prime Minister's Educational Reforms Programme.
On the occasion the Prime Minister was accompanied by new elected Federal Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, Islamabad Mayor Sheikh Ansar, Maryam Nawaz Sharif and other top officials.
Earlier this day talking to officers recently promoted to grade 22, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said that civil servants have a key role for the progress and development of the country.
He said our aim should be rule of law and public service and for this purpose we should work as a team. The Prime Minister said transparency and merit is being ensured in the promotion of officers.
He said the performance and attitude of the officers have been set as the benchmark for promotions.
Nawaz Sharif said people have pinned great expectations with the government officials to work towards their welfare by taking timely and correct decisions. Civil servants have a key role for the progress and development of the country, PM Nawaz Sharif.
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022