Tennis: Djokovic advances at Indian Wells
INDIAN WELLS, US (APP) - Defending champion Novak Djokovic defeated hard-serving American John Isner 6-4, 7-6 (7/5) to reach the quarter-finals of the WTA and ATP Indian Wells tournament on late Wednesday.
World number one Djokovic next faces Bernard Tomic of Australia.
- realme 7 pro marks sales records in pakistan; now available in ...11:00 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Karachi bans indoor dining services to contain Covid-19 surge10:29 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Security forces foil major terrorism bid, kill suicide bomber in ...09:43 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PTI leader shot dead in Sindh08:27 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020