China welcomes Pakistan, India meeting to finalize modalities for Kartarpur Corridor
During a press briefing in Beijing, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang expressed the hope that relevant progress will help to further ease tensions between India and Pakistan and improve the regional situation.
Geng urged both the sides to continue to demonstrate goodwill to settle differences through dialogues and jointly safeguard regional peace and stability.
Pakistani, Indian experts meeting today to hold ... 09:47 AM | 19 Mar, 2019
LAHORE - Technical experts from India and Pakistan are meeting today at the proposed zero points to discuss and ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202108:39 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021