Meghan Markle gives the ultra modern royale bride feel in her Givenchy wedding dress
Clare Waight Keller, who designed the dress, became the first female artistic director of Givenchy last year. Markle wore a veil also, which some may find quite unusual considering her strong feminist views. However, the veil has a special, symbolic meaning behind it that relates to Prince Harry's appointment as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.
The veil features a unique flora from every Commonwealth country, is five meters long and has been made from silk tulle with a trim of hand-embroidered flowers. The Queen provided Markle with Queen Mary's diamond bandeau tiara for the wedding. The diamond bandeau of the tiara was made in 1932, while the brooch at its center was created in 1893.
Let's have a look at some of the pictures from today's Royal Wedding:
Watching the above photograph of the royal couple we cant stop saying, Happy brides are the prettiest!
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: FM Qureshi leaves for New York06:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021