Meghan Markle gives the ultra modern royale bride feel in her Givenchy wedding dress
Clare Waight Keller, who designed the dress, became the first female artistic director of Givenchy last year. Markle wore a veil also, which some may find quite unusual considering her strong feminist views. However, the veil has a special, symbolic meaning behind it that relates to Prince Harry's appointment as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.
The veil features a unique flora from every Commonwealth country, is five meters long and has been made from silk tulle with a trim of hand-embroidered flowers. The Queen provided Markle with Queen Mary's diamond bandeau tiara for the wedding. The diamond bandeau of the tiara was made in 1932, while the brooch at its center was created in 1893.
Let's have a look at some of the pictures from today's Royal Wedding:
Watching the above photograph of the royal couple we cant stop saying, Happy brides are the prettiest!
- COVID-19 – Pakistan may delay reopening of cinemas, indoor weddings ...11:34 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021