Meghan Markle gives the ultra modern royale bride feel in her Givenchy wedding dress
Clare Waight Keller, who designed the dress, became the first female artistic director of Givenchy last year. Markle wore a veil also, which some may find quite unusual considering her strong feminist views. However, the veil has a special, symbolic meaning behind it that relates to Prince Harry's appointment as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.
The veil features a unique flora from every Commonwealth country, is five meters long and has been made from silk tulle with a trim of hand-embroidered flowers. The Queen provided Markle with Queen Mary's diamond bandeau tiara for the wedding. The diamond bandeau of the tiara was made in 1932, while the brooch at its center was created in 1893.
Let's have a look at some of the pictures from today's Royal Wedding:
Watching the above photograph of the royal couple we cant stop saying, Happy brides are the prettiest!
- CII disapproves of chemical castration of rapists11:10 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021