Shahid Afridi becomes Pakistan's first T20 bowler with 11th 4-wicket haul
Making a significant contribution to the victory of Dhaka Dynamites against Rajshahi Kings, Shahid Afridi achieved four wickets while giving only 26 runs off his four overs.
With his 11th 4-wicket haul of career in shortest format of cricket, Afridi left Yasir Arafat and Umar Gul behind who have 10 T20 four-wicket hauls.
It’s all down to the love and respect I receive from my fans. The way im spurred on by my ‘fans’, they take on more the role of an AC unit for me ;) Love you all 🌹 https://t.co/zoA5SXlKzz— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) November 18, 2017
There are also 5-fers included in his tally of 11 four-wicket hauls.
After bagging 12th 4-wicket haul, the Pakistani cricketer will join Sri Lanka's Lasith Malinga.
Afridi is currently at second place in the list of most 4-wicket hauls, jointly with West Indian Sunil Narine.
Shahid Afridi’s total T20 wickets tally is now 281 after achieving the four-wicket haul, jointly the most by a Pakistani bowler with Yasir Arafat.
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021