Security forces launch joint operation in Quetta after Turbat massacre
Frontier Corps Sector Commander Tasawar Sattar in a media briefing on Sunday informed that a joint task force comprising troops from Intelligence Bureau, FC and other security agencies were taking part in the operation, which was launched two days back in Pashtunabad area.
Deputy Inspector General Police Abdul Razzaq Cheema said the recent operation aimed at sanitising the area, adding that at least 3,000 house will be searched during the action.
Cheema said that a detailed media briefing will be arranged after the completion of the operation. He added that two operations have already been carried out in previous week.
The operation follows the inhumane incidents surfaced in Balochistan's Turbat area from where 20 dead bullet-ridden bodies were found during past few days. The killed persons hailed from Punjab and were going to Europe via Iran through agents.
After the massacre, the forces claimed to kill a suspect involved in the killing of people, adding that the suspect belong to a banned outfit Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA).
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad tomorrow08:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021