Security forces launch joint operation in Quetta after Turbat massacre
Frontier Corps Sector Commander Tasawar Sattar in a media briefing on Sunday informed that a joint task force comprising troops from Intelligence Bureau, FC and other security agencies were taking part in the operation, which was launched two days back in Pashtunabad area.
Deputy Inspector General Police Abdul Razzaq Cheema said the recent operation aimed at sanitising the area, adding that at least 3,000 house will be searched during the action.
Cheema said that a detailed media briefing will be arranged after the completion of the operation. He added that two operations have already been carried out in previous week.
The operation follows the inhumane incidents surfaced in Balochistan's Turbat area from where 20 dead bullet-ridden bodies were found during past few days. The killed persons hailed from Punjab and were going to Europe via Iran through agents.
After the massacre, the forces claimed to kill a suspect involved in the killing of people, adding that the suspect belong to a banned outfit Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA).
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- State Bank unveils Rs75 commemorative banknote on Pakistan’s ...04:26 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in latest photos07:15 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022