Ed Sheeran may cancel tour after accident
The singer was in good spirits as he said “I am a bit bruised and broken but I am fine. It was a bike accident and I broke my wrist, broke my elbow, broke a rib ... I’ll be alright though.”
The 26 year old "Shape of you" singer bagged the 'Best Act In The World Today' at the awards. His planned concerts in Taipei, Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong have been postponed as he will now be resuming the rest of his tour dates after four weeks in recovery.
"I’m waiting to see how the healing progresses before we have to decide on shows beyond that. Please stay tuned for more details," Ed further commented.
Follow us: https://www.instagram.com/dailypakistandp/
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Takbeer today12:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022