PIA’s pre-Hajj operations 2015 conclude successfully
All PIA flights departed on time, maintaining an overall punctuality rate of over 96 percent.
The airline operated 147 pre-Hajj flights and carried over 43,000 intending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia.
PIA also carried more than 12,870 intending pilgrims through its regular scheduled flights to Saudi Arabia.
The airline’s post-Hajj operation of bringing back pilgrims from Saudi Arabia will commence from September 27 and conclude on October 28.
- Budget 2021-22: Govt employees reject 10% increase in salaries, ...06:03 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget2021-22: PTI govt earmarks Rs21 billion for Interior Division ...05:46 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Islamic scholars sign Afghan peace declaration in Makkah05:11 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes tax on mobile data usage, SMS05:07 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line02:27 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani singer wins International Music Against Child Labour award08:41 PM | 10 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021