Moharram processions: Mobile phone service partially suspended in Karachi
Today, the cellular service has been partially suspended in Karachi as mourning processions are set to be held in the city. The service will be resumed in the night.
Apart from Karachi, mobile phone service will partially be suspended in Hyderabad, Nawabshah, Larkana, Khairpur, Benazirabad, and Jacobabad.
From 8 to 10 Moharram, the service in the cities will be suspended in the morning and it will be reactivated in the night.
Mobile phone services are also likely to shut down in many parts of the country on the ninth and tenth day of Muharram.
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan takes decision on schools' closure today amid alarming rise ...09:51 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 4,340 new Covid infections, positivity ratio shoots ...09:28 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021