Ranbir Kapoor thinks he is an average actor
Ranbir Kapoor is one of the most like Bollywood hunk. He has faced multiple setbacks over the course of his career. His debut film Saawariya flopped at the box office; Tamasha and Jagga Jasoos and Bombay Velvet failed miserably.
Talking candidly about his flop movies with the Hindustan Times Ranbir said that: "[Handling] success is easy. When you are successful, you don’t really feel it because people are only full of praise, but failure teaches you a lot. One may feel that like a failure, success can also be handled, but failure is a way tougher opponent. It will slap you hard, and you won’t even realise it."
The Bachna Ae Haseeno star added, that a strong support system helped him get through the tough times. "I have no regrets. I feel failures have taught me more than my successes have. You ought to have a good support system — be it your family, partner or friends — people who can keep you grounded and comfort you, besides giving you the confidence that it’s just a bend, and not the end."
"I still have had a lot of people who liked me and thought that I am a good actor. They gave me a lot of support. But to be honest, I was born into a film family so I was aware of such things even while growing up. That’s why I don’t take success to my head and failure to my heart."
Even after the massive success of Sanju, Ranbir says that he doesn't let success get to his head. We are admiring Kapoor of being so down to Earth. He is giving us major goals of achieving big in life through dedication, peace and struggle.
- Man sets bank on fire over loan rejection04:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Noor Mukadam didn’t report any threat amid attempts to escape, says ...02:42 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Juvaria Abbasi, daughter draw flak for wearing 'skimpy' clothes at ...10:49 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021