China decides to open visa office in Peshawar
Yao Jing said the first Small Economic Zone of CPEC in Rashakai will be operational this year which will help in poverty alleviation. Answering a question, the Chinese Ambassador said Kashmir is an international dispute and any unilateral action to change its special status is not acceptable.
He stressed the need for resolving the Kashmir dispute through peaceful dialogue for maintaining regional peace and stability. The ambassador was briefed about the various galleries of the cultural center including literature and photo galleries, CPEC and Pak-China friendship wall.
Yao Jing hailed the friendly attitude of Pakistani people towards China besides their hospitality. Meanwhile, the top Chinese diplomat called on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Shah Farman at the Governor House to discuss bilateral cooperation in different sectors and investment opportunities in Pakistan during the meeting.
The Governor on the occasion termed China as the best neighbour and friendly country of Pakistan and offered investment proposal and assistance in sectors of olive fields and fruits production in tribal districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
He told the Chinese ambassador that the land of tribal districts was much suitable for production of olive and fruits. He said with the assistance of Chinese investors and experts the barren land of tribal districts could also be brought under cultivation.
Shah Farman also showed a keen interest in upcoming Pakistani exhibition especially "KP Mineral Based Road Show" in China and said Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was rich in mineral deposits and could get befitting response in Mineral Based Road Show in China for its mineral products.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England in T20I thriller11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022