At least six wounded in Washington shooting
According to media reports, the incident occurred in the Columbia Heights neighbourhood, about a two-three kilometre from the White House on Thursday night, where some unidentified armed men targeted the people in a street, leaving six people wounded.
It was not immediately clear if the attackers involved in the incident had been taken into custody, but it was not considered an “active shooter” situation.
One of the wounded victims was said to be in critical condition while another five victims of the shooting were expected to survive their injuries.
There were reports of ambulances carrying victims from the scene and massive police response at the intersection of 14th Street and Columbia Road, where the police and have cordoned off the area.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019