Afghan response to operation Khyber-IV unwarranted: ISPR
"The information about Operation Khyber IV has been shared ( twice verbally and in written) with Afghan forces as well as Resolute Support Mission, and ODRP," the statement added.
Pakistan Army looks forward to trust-based security coordination and cooperation for fighting against the common enemy. Rhetoric of blames and suggestive allegations are agenda of forces working against order and peace in the region, which should be avoided, read the statement.
However, Afghan Ministry of Defence claimed that Kabul was not taken into confidence before the launch of the operation.
The ministry's spokesperson also said: “Military operations need to be launched in both sides of the Durand Line. Everyone understands the terrorist centers are located in Pakistan; Quetta Council, Peshawar Council and Miranshah Council that are Taliban groups”.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Fast & Furious 9 delayed again12:53 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021