Pakistani fighter sets world record for smashing most walnuts in one minute
KARACHI - A martial arts expert from Pakistan has set a world record for “ most walnuts smashed with nunchaku in one minute.”
A young Pakistani martial arts fighter, Mujtaba Hussain smashed 118 walnuts in one minute to set the Guinness World Record.
This attempt was made in the Pakistan Academy of martial arts in Karachi, which Guinness has confirmed on their website.
Video: Pakistani martial arts expert crushes 77 ... 05:18 PM | 25 Feb, 2017
GEMONA, Italy - A martial arts expert from Pakistan has set a world record for "Most drink cans crushed with elbow in ...
Earlier, the record was with Prabhakar Reddy who smashed 108 walnuts in one minute.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020