Punjab govt, PAF sign MoU to build THQ hospital in Fort Munro
A ceremony was held in Lahore for the construction of THQ hospital, which was attended by Chief Minister Punjab Shehbaz Sharif and Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan.
Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan expressed that education and health should be made a priority for changing the fate of the country.
Federal Minister for Power Awais Khan Laghari was also present at the occasion.
Earlier, the Pakistan Air Force and the Punjab School Education Department signed an agreement to set up a cadet college in Fort Munro, Dera Ghazi Khan, on 18 March this year.
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021