Federal government preventing arrest of wanted criminals in KPK, says Imran Khan
In a statement issued the PTI chief said everyone who is involved in corruption would be held accountable in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
“Federal government’s attempts to stop the Commission from discharging its responsibilities is regrettable,” Imran Khan said.
He said the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Accountabity Commission was supported by all parties in the National Assembly, adding the commission had also arrested a provincial minister over charges of corruption.
"The accountability commission was taking action against the corrupt elements regardless of their party affiliations", Imran Khan said.
He further said that his party would confront every attempt aimed at stopping the Accountability Commission from arresting politicians.
- Shaukat Tarin returns to US as IMF talks headed in ‘right ...11:53 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Pakistan face Proteas in warm-up match today10:51 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Biden announces Donald Blome as ambassador to Pakistan10:02 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily Covid death toll during fourth wave09:06 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021