International forces employing terrorism as a tool to enforce their agenda, says Raza Rabbani
The Chairman Senate said the governments, society and media of the western countries have been projected the issue of terrorism in a flawed manner.
Addressing the 133rd Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) in Geneva Raza Rabbani went on to say the international community should denounce terrorism at every level instead of linking it with a specific religion, nation or group.
Raza Rabbani also urged the world leaders to acknowledge the sacrifices of Pakistan in war against terrorism saying that Pakistan has so far lost the lives of 62,000 citizens while at the same time incurred a huge loss of 107 billion dollars in the protracted battle.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021