Former police SHO, four others indicted in Model Town tragedy case
The case has been adjourned till first week of November.
The five accused were presented in the special court, who pleaded not being guilty to the charges in front of judge.
The court has ordered the prosecutors to present their evidence in the next hearing.
Meanwhile, a petition has been filed in the Lahore High Court asking for the Model Town case report to be released for the public. The plea has been filed by Abdullah Malik. He requested the court to conduct hearings of the case at the earliest.
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- India deploys additional troops, modern Howitzers in occupied Kashmir ...01:41 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Narcotics agency raids SRK's bungalow as Bollywood superstar reaches ...12:06 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021