Former police SHO, four others indicted in Model Town tragedy case
The case has been adjourned till first week of November.
The five accused were presented in the special court, who pleaded not being guilty to the charges in front of judge.
The court has ordered the prosecutors to present their evidence in the next hearing.
Meanwhile, a petition has been filed in the Lahore High Court asking for the Model Town case report to be released for the public. The plea has been filed by Abdullah Malik. He requested the court to conduct hearings of the case at the earliest.
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video01:05 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021