NAB mulls fresh cases against Shehbaz Sharif, Hamid Mir warns PML-N
The GNN anchor, while discussing the prospects of graft cases against Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leaders, detailed that the anti-corruption body has started gathering material against the younger Sharif.
The season analysts also warned the concerned institutes that they should not lodge cases in a bid to victimize the politicians, on weak grounds, citing the case filed against former premier Nawaz Sharif and the verdict announced by the Islamabad High Court in this regard.
Nawaz, Maryam and Safdar freed from Adiala jail ... 07:15 PM | 19 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Disgraced premier Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (r) Mohammad Safdar were ...
Former premeir Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (r) Safdar walked out of jail after the Islamabad High Court suspended their convictions in the Avenfield reference.
The trio headed to Jati Umra on Wednesday night after the decision by a two member bench comprising justice Athar Mianallah and justice Gul Hassan Aurangzeb.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021