Four children killed after train hits cargo bike in Netherlands
Cargo bikes, having a large wooden box mounted on the front, are popularly used by Dutch parents to transport their children.
Police said the accident happened at a rail crossing close to the town’s railway station, which has warning lights and red and white barriers to keep pedestrians off the tracks when trains pass.
They said the electric bike belonged to a children’s daycare center and was taking children to school when the crash happened.
The Dutch Safety Board are investigating the cause of the accident.
- PM Imran rules out India’s role in Afghan peace process11:25 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- ‘President Alvi all set to rescue flood-hit affectees in his boat’10:49 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Emirates, Etihad extend ban on travelers from COVID-hit countries ...10:02 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan reports 76 deaths, over 4,000 new COVID infections amid ...09:35 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Mehrooz Waseem hits back, accuses Usman Mukhtar of harassment03:48 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali's colourful birthday celebrations go viral03:34 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021