Four children killed after train hits cargo bike in Netherlands
Cargo bikes, having a large wooden box mounted on the front, are popularly used by Dutch parents to transport their children.
Police said the accident happened at a rail crossing close to the town’s railway station, which has warning lights and red and white barriers to keep pedestrians off the tracks when trains pass.
They said the electric bike belonged to a children’s daycare center and was taking children to school when the crash happened.
The Dutch Safety Board are investigating the cause of the accident.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subasi stuns fans with new swimsuit photo05:26 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021