Zayn Malik absent from his sister's Nikkah ceremony
Safaa Malik got hitched just three days after she turned 17 and Zayn Malik was a no-show at his sister's Nikkah ceremony.
Safaa Malik tied the knot with her now-husband Martin Tiser, wearing a scarlet red and gold lehenga with a ruby-coloured headpiece while the groom donned a white sherwani with a golden collar.
Zayn's mother, Trisha posted a series of pictures from the traditional Nikkah ceremony with the caption: ‘My baby girls big day!"
Zayn’s dad Yaser and his other siblings Doniya, and Waliyha were all present at the wedding.
While the Pillowtalk singer can't be spotted in any of pictures, his ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid did like Trisha’s post on Instagram.
Malik's absence has left his fans wondering as to why he was not present at such a special family occasion.
The former One Direction band member is reportedly in New York currently.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019