Closing: PSX gains 86 points to reach 49015 points level
KARACHI - The Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) gained 85.97 points on Tuesday o reach 49015.09 points level at closing.
The PSX recorded the highest trading level of 49103.59 points and lowest level of 48655.92 points, with a volume of over 343 million shares and value of Rs 14 billion. As many as 399 companies were active in trading; of which 148 advanced, 233 declined and 18 remained unchanged.
Power Cement Limited was the volume leader with 36.29 million shares, shedding Rs 1.04 to finish at Rs 20.65. It was followed by K-Electric with 34.87 million shares, adding Rs 0.03 to end at Rs 9.81 and Aisha Steel Mill with 29.40 million shares, gaining Rs 1.11 to close at Rs 27.06.
The top three gainers were Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 4229 (81.17), Ferozsons (Lab) with price per share of 566.59 (25.70) and Indus Dyeing share of 583.50 (23.50).
The top three losers were Rafhan Maize with price per share of 7850 (-138.33), Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1900 (-100) and Pak Tobacco per share of 1120.87 (-58.63).
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- China expresses grief over Pakistan plane crash04:22 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020