Closing: PSX gains 86 points to reach 49015 points level
The PSX recorded the highest trading level of 49103.59 points and lowest level of 48655.92 points, with a volume of over 343 million shares and value of Rs 14 billion. As many as 399 companies were active in trading; of which 148 advanced, 233 declined and 18 remained unchanged.
Power Cement Limited was the volume leader with 36.29 million shares, shedding Rs 1.04 to finish at Rs 20.65. It was followed by K-Electric with 34.87 million shares, adding Rs 0.03 to end at Rs 9.81 and Aisha Steel Mill with 29.40 million shares, gaining Rs 1.11 to close at Rs 27.06.
The top three gainers were Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 4229 (81.17), Ferozsons (Lab) with price per share of 566.59 (25.70) and Indus Dyeing share of 583.50 (23.50).
The top three losers were Rafhan Maize with price per share of 7850 (-138.33), Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1900 (-100) and Pak Tobacco per share of 1120.87 (-58.63).
- BISE Lahore to announce matric results today09:58 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021