Shell unveils its revolutionary retail ecosystem in Lahore, Islamabad
The revamped offerings were inaugurated by Royal Dutch Shell’s Executive Vice President for Retail István Kapitány accompanied by the British High Commissioner Mr Thomas Drew along with the Dutch Ambassador Ms Jeannette Seppen and the Managing Director of Shell Pakistan, Jawwad Cheema.
In Lahore, the Golf View Filling Station now offers Shell’s new generation format Select Store with Kitchen Cuisine’s on-the-go bakery along with HBL & UBL ATMs in a secure environment. The site has also been upgraded with 3 Helix Lane – a state-of-the-art oil dispensing facility that services your car in 12-15 minutes, while you relax in the free Wi-Fi-enabled customer lounges. An iPad lets you track your car’s oil change in real time. The filling station is all set to serve more than 500 customers per day from Zaffar Ali Road and adjoining areas from Mall Road and GOR 1.
People from the twin cities can enjoy these amazing facilities at Popular Gas Filling Station in Islamabad. The new generation Select Store offers Toasted, a bakery to curb your hunger, while 2 Helix Lane gives the most advanced oil changing experience for your car. The innovative oil dispensing unit dispenses the exact amount one needs for their cars thereby resulting in remarkable cost savings.
The sites also offer Shell’s new premium fuel Shell V-Power giving people both a choice in fuels and convenience retailing.
Triumphing on the launch of such an incredible retail experience, István Kapitány, Executive Vice President at Shell (Retail) said: “Royal Dutch Shell remains committed to growing its presence in Pakistan and to continue playing a bigger role in the energy landscape of the country. I am a great believer in the talent and potential of Pakistan and the eco-system we see here today is a great example of this. It is our belief that in order to create forecourts of the future that serve Pakistani customer needs, we must continue to provide fuelling options and non-fuels retailing needs”.
The British High Commissioner Thomas Drew also shared his thoughts and stated: “I am delighted to welcome this further upgrading of Shell’s investment in Pakistan. This announcement – at a time when we are celebrating 70 years of friendship between our countries – is a clear recognition of Pakistan’s potential for growth. It is a lead, I hope other British companies will follow”.
The company is pursuing an ambitious roadmap to bring a redefined retail experience to a number of cities nationwide. With an eye on the future, offering a stimulating customer experience at the forecourt is at the core of Kapitány’s attempts to future-proof Shell’s retail business in Pakistan.
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Woman raped on US train while ‘passengers did nothing’07:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021