ECP sets up over 14,400 Display Centers
These centers will be opened for public from 26th of next month in all four provinces and FATA.
Of these, 7928 are in Punjab, 2585 in Sindh, 2545 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 1429 in Balochistan.
The revised voters' lists will also be on display in these centers for the public so that any changes could be made in case of any error.
In a message on the occasion, Chief Election Commissioner Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza urged young men and women to exercise their right to vote for the continuity of democratic process.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021