Mark your calendars, Islamabad eat is back with a bang!!
The largest food festival is coming back to town on November 23, 24 and 25 so gear up for a lot of food and family fun! The three-day Islamabad Eat festival, organized by CKO Event Architecture will be held at Jinnah Convention Center, bringing you a wide range of food varieties under one roof.
The timings for the event are as follows: Friday - 4:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday - 12:30p.m. - 10p.m. The much awaited festival will once again offer mouth-watering dishes and entertainment for all ages and this time will include even more eateries.
Like the year before, a huge turnout of food enthusiasts is expected at this Event. This is an event you don't want to miss!
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021