Mark your calendars, Islamabad eat is back with a bang!!
The largest food festival is coming back to town on November 23, 24 and 25 so gear up for a lot of food and family fun! The three-day Islamabad Eat festival, organized by CKO Event Architecture will be held at Jinnah Convention Center, bringing you a wide range of food varieties under one roof.
The timings for the event are as follows: Friday - 4:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday - 12:30p.m. - 10p.m. The much awaited festival will once again offer mouth-watering dishes and entertainment for all ages and this time will include even more eateries.
Like the year before, a huge turnout of food enthusiasts is expected at this Event. This is an event you don't want to miss!
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates state of the art 'Centre of Integrated Air ...09:35 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- NZ skipper Tom Lotham reveals what exactly happened before Pakistan ...08:52 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Argentina denies reports of buying JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan08:17 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Helping sellers maximize their earnings in the e-commerce landscape07:55 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- ADB projects Pakistan’s economic growth at 4% in FY202207:41 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Is Sarah Khan expecting a baby girl?04:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2021