Mark your calendars, Islamabad eat is back with a bang!!
The largest food festival is coming back to town on November 23, 24 and 25 so gear up for a lot of food and family fun! The three-day Islamabad Eat festival, organized by CKO Event Architecture will be held at Jinnah Convention Center, bringing you a wide range of food varieties under one roof.
The timings for the event are as follows: Friday - 4:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday - 12:30p.m. - 10p.m. The much awaited festival will once again offer mouth-watering dishes and entertainment for all ages and this time will include even more eateries.
Like the year before, a huge turnout of food enthusiasts is expected at this Event. This is an event you don't want to miss!
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Babar Azam to be awarded with Sitar-e-Imtiaz01:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in latest photos07:15 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022