Mira Sethi gets engaged, here is everything you need to know about her perfect love story
Mira explained how she and Bilal knew one another because of their family terms. However they both didn’t thing about getting married. In spring 2008 Mira was off to Oxford where Bilal was doing his PhD, and without bumping into each other they spent a year in the same small town.
He is not only close to Mira but also to her brother Ali Sethi and dog Max. Bilal saved Max’s life after which they get along really well (you know he is right for you when your pets love him). After a tragedy in Bilal’s life as his mother passed away from pneumonia both came together. Mira comforted him in his hard times and that’s where the love began.
Both have travelled around the world living their best life.
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021