PML-N's Musadik Malik accused of sexually assaulting 5-year-old boy
The victim’s mother has filed a plea with the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Tuesday for the disqualification of Malik, pleading that the incident happened some 15 years back in the United States.
The petitioner Zainia Sati claims that the PML-N leader managed to dig up the controversy owing to his links with the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
The Election Commission of Pakistan has asked Sati to furnish evidence in order to issue a notice against him; it has set December 5 as the next date for the hearing.
Reacting to the controversy, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa lawmaker Irshad Qaiser has said that if Musadik is convicted in the case, he should be disqualified.
Musaddiq Malik has served in the past as the spokesperson of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents11:15 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021