Youm-e-Ashur: Mobile service suspended in parts of country
The connectivity will remain suspended from 7am till midnight, particularly on the routes of the 10th Muharram processions.
According to an official statement, mobile phone services have been suspended in major cities of the country on the request of provincial governments to avoid any untoward incident.
Strict security measures have been taken for the processions, with contingents of Rangers and police deployed near Imambargahs across the country.
The Sindh government has banned pillion riding in some parts of the province till 10th Muharram.
Further, the Pak-Afghan border at Chaman and Pak-Iran border at Taftan have been closed for two days.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan win T20I series against England11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022