Altaf Hussain disowns Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ebad
Speaking to a local TV channel Geo News, Altaf Hussain said, “Sindh Governor is representative of the federation and he has no association with the movement or organization.”
He also urged media not to demonstrate Ebad as representative of MQM in its debates.
MQM chief said Ebad never took notice of extra-judicial killings and illegal raids in Karachi, adding that raid was conducted at his (Altaf) home but the governor did not even condemn it.
Altaf asked party workers not to expect any relief and cooperation from Ishratul Ebad and if they are scared they should confine themselves to their homes. "MQM tolerated the military operation without any governorship in the past." he maintained.
The MQM chief advised the party workers to forge unity within their ranks and continue the movement.
He went on to say, “I will return Karachi tomorrow if the case against me ends in London.”
- FM Qureshi arrives in Abu Dhabi, expected to meet his UAE counterpart02:59 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- AirBlue surprises passengers with huge cut in domestic flight fares02:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Marry, divorce, remarry’ – Man weds same woman four times for ...02:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman welcomes baby boy01:46 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021