Jovago holds media meet up in Lahore
Talking about this event, the country manager Jovago Nadine Malik said, “Jovago is an entity that aspires to support tourism with its constant and endless efforts".
"The event is intended to serve as a platform to increase networking amongst bloggers by sharing tips and insights about Jovago and its working in Pakistan that will serve the purpose gracefully," she explained.
Jovago’s senior management and team met with the key media representatives to talk about Jovago’s one year journey in Pakistan, future plans, strategies and policies to promote tourism in Pakistan.
With many bookings from in and out of the country, Jovago is proving successful in the promotion of tourism. The event was very successful with many prominent print and online media in attendance.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021