Simple skin, haircare tips for rainy season
LAHORE - Monsoon is no doubt the best season of the year in terms of the temperature and atmosphere but with the pleasant evenings comes the problem of increase in humidity that can be dangerous for your skin and hair.
Here are some tips that can save your skin and hair during monsoons:
Use light and waterproof makeup: Every woman loves wearing makeup during any season but monsoon can cause your make up to wear off or clog your pores due to high humidity and end up resulting in acne. To avoid causing trouble to your skin, opt for lighter and waterproof makeup.
Protect your hair: Your hair too are affected by the fluctuating weather. Itchy scalp and dandruff are common hair problems encountered during monsoons.
Wash your hair with a mild shampoo when you reach home. This will not only protect the hair but also the scalp against adverse effects.
Cleansing: During monsoons make sure you cleanse your skin regularly since dust particles tend to easily settle and cling onto your skin rendering it dry and can sometimes cause unwanted pimples.
Sunscreen: One should never stop using sunscreen. Even if it isn’t sunny you need to put on your sunscreen that has good SPF since even little exposure to UV rays can destroy your skin. Pick a sunscreen that complies to your skin requirements during monsoons.
Moisturise your skin: Moisturisers will be faithful companions to your skin during monsoons. Use lotions that contain natural fruit extracts and ingredients to provide a natural blush to the skin and also keep it from getting dry.
Hot water bath: A hot water bath during monsoons is essential to extract all the excess oil that clogs up the pores during monsoons. The heat subsequently allows the pores to open and hence remove all the oil.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020