Simple skin, haircare tips for rainy season
LAHORE - Monsoon is no doubt the best season of the year in terms of the temperature and atmosphere but with the pleasant evenings comes the problem of increase in humidity that can be dangerous for your skin and hair.
Here are some tips that can save your skin and hair during monsoons:
Use light and waterproof makeup: Every woman loves wearing makeup during any season but monsoon can cause your make up to wear off or clog your pores due to high humidity and end up resulting in acne. To avoid causing trouble to your skin, opt for lighter and waterproof makeup.
Wash your hair with a mild shampoo when you reach home. This will not only protect the hair but also the scalp against adverse effects.
Cleansing: During monsoons make sure you cleanse your skin regularly since dust particles tend to easily settle and cling onto your skin rendering it dry and can sometimes cause unwanted pimples.
Sunscreen: One should never stop using sunscreen. Even if it isn’t sunny you need to put on your sunscreen that has good SPF since even little exposure to UV rays can destroy your skin. Pick a sunscreen that complies to your skin requirements during monsoons.
Moisturise your skin: Moisturisers will be faithful companions to your skin during monsoons. Use lotions that contain natural fruit extracts and ingredients to provide a natural blush to the skin and also keep it from getting dry.
Hot water bath: A hot water bath during monsoons is essential to extract all the excess oil that clogs up the pores during monsoons. The heat subsequently allows the pores to open and hence remove all the oil.
- Pakistan begins nationwide polio immunisation campaign after ...03:51 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Govt decides to complete term amid deepening political, economic ...03:45 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Man arrested for creating fake account of PM Shehbaz on Twitter02:50 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Pakistan announce squad for West Indies ODI series02:16 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Resham slams Imran Khan over sexist remarks against Maryam Nawaz12:16 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Is Aamir Liaquat getting ready for fourth marriage? Here’s all you ...07:49 PM | 22 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022