Simple skin, haircare tips for rainy season
LAHORE - Monsoon is no doubt the best season of the year in terms of the temperature and atmosphere but with the pleasant evenings comes the problem of increase in humidity that can be dangerous for your skin and hair.
Here are some tips that can save your skin and hair during monsoons:
Use light and waterproof makeup: Every woman loves wearing makeup during any season but monsoon can cause your make up to wear off or clog your pores due to high humidity and end up resulting in acne. To avoid causing trouble to your skin, opt for lighter and waterproof makeup.
Wash your hair with a mild shampoo when you reach home. This will not only protect the hair but also the scalp against adverse effects.
Cleansing: During monsoons make sure you cleanse your skin regularly since dust particles tend to easily settle and cling onto your skin rendering it dry and can sometimes cause unwanted pimples.
Sunscreen: One should never stop using sunscreen. Even if it isn’t sunny you need to put on your sunscreen that has good SPF since even little exposure to UV rays can destroy your skin. Pick a sunscreen that complies to your skin requirements during monsoons.
Moisturise your skin: Moisturisers will be faithful companions to your skin during monsoons. Use lotions that contain natural fruit extracts and ingredients to provide a natural blush to the skin and also keep it from getting dry.
Hot water bath: A hot water bath during monsoons is essential to extract all the excess oil that clogs up the pores during monsoons. The heat subsequently allows the pores to open and hence remove all the oil.
- Sialkot TikToker arrested over husband’s murder12:22 PM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Journalist #ImranRiazKhan arrested by Chakwal police after released ...11:13 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan reports highest Covid-19 deaths in nearly four months10:30 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Two arrested in Karachi for sharing female govt officers names on ...10:02 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s new video of getting body massage goes viral07:04 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022