IHC grants time to DAG for comments in Imran Khan’s disqualification case
During the course of proceedings, DAG Fasi ur Rehman Niazi appeared before the bench in compliance with court orders to assist in the instant matter.
To a query from the bench, DAG suggested not to form a larger bench and sought one day time for legal arguments which was granted by the bench.
Babar Awan counsel for the petitioner pleaded that whenever a constitutional matter would be placed before the court a larger bench would be constituted.
It is pertinent to mention here that in the main petition Khan took the stance that the reference filed against him now became time barred as 90 days passed with regard to reference being pending before the ECP.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022