Why Amjad Sabri never informed police of the threats he received before he was shot dead
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Central Muqaddas Haider claimed that renowned Qawwal Amjad Sabri had never informed the police or any other law enforcement agency (LEA) of the apparent threats to his life.
While talking to media, he said that it seemed like the target killers had chased Sabri before shooting him dead.
He said that despite the claims of certain people about the threats Sabri had received, the renowned singer had never informed the police or any other agency about the danger he was in.
He said that Sabri was targeted with a TT-bore pistol, a weapon rarely used in Karachi nowadays. He added that teams had been formed to probe the incident.
Police also found 30-bore pistol bullet casings at the crime scene which have been sent to the laboratory for testing.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019