Toxic liquor kills at least 10 in Tando Muhammad Khan
According to media reports, a woman was also among those who died after drinking bootleg liquor.
Rescue teams rushed the victims to Taluka Hospital in Tando Muhammad Khan and Civil Hospital Hyderabad. The hospital sources said that the death toll may further rise as condition of several victims is still very serious.
Taking notice of the incident, Inspector General (IG) Sindh has suspended SHO and Excise Inspector of the area and sought report from the DIG Hyderabad.
On the other hand, residents of the area staged a protest against the incident and blocked the Hyderabad-Badin Road for all kind of traffic.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020