Govt follows court order regarding Pervez Musharraf: Musadik Malik
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk/APP) Spokesman to the Prime Minister Dr Musadik Malik said that the government had followed the court order regarding former President Pervez Musharraf.
Talking to a private news channel, he said the government would completely pursue the cases against Musharraf in the court.
He assured that the Musharraf case would be continued under the article-6 of constitution.
He said there were court’s decisions regarding inclusion and exclusion of Musharraf name in Exit Control List (ECL), adding that the government had followed these decisions.
Replying to a question, the spokesman said opposition was just criticizing the government on the issue of Pervez Musharraf but it had presented red carpet guard of honour during its tenure.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020