Govt follows court order regarding Pervez Musharraf: Musadik Malik
Talking to a private news channel, he said the government would completely pursue the cases against Musharraf in the court.
He assured that the Musharraf case would be continued under the article-6 of constitution.
He said there were court’s decisions regarding inclusion and exclusion of Musharraf name in Exit Control List (ECL), adding that the government had followed these decisions.
Replying to a question, the spokesman said opposition was just criticizing the government on the issue of Pervez Musharraf but it had presented red carpet guard of honour during its tenure.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020