Man attacks wife, surgically removes unborn baby from her womb
The attack happened in an apartment in Wakefield neighbourhood of the Bronx in New York.
Police were called who reportedly found 22-year old Angelikque Sutton stabbed in the stomach multiple times.
The suspect claimed the child was hers and that she had given birth during the altercation, before being taken into custody, according to Mr King.
The victim Miss Sutton was rushed to hospital where she died.
The baby is reportedly healthy and unhurt. Patrick Bradley, Miss Sutton’s boyfriend of eight years wanted to see the baby but he had been told that he could not see the baby.
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- When will Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza be released on parole?07:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020